A Little Girl...

If I could summarize my middle school experience in one word it would be GROWTH...
  I went from a little girl that knew nothing about this world to a young woman who knows what she wants to do with her life and what she wants to become. I went through struggles and hardships especially in my 7th grade year that totally changed my life.

All along Christ had a plan and I just needed to trust Him. If I could do some things over I would. I would be kinder, more loving and more patient. I was too involved in pleasing this world that I lost sight of what God wants me to be…
            God has called me to be something soooo much more then what this world says I should be. My desire and my hope for this life is to be a woman Christ would be proud of. One full of character and integrity. One who encourages, one who uplifts, and one who has a deep faith for Christ.
Middle school is hard, but not impossible. It could be the best experience for you if you remember a few things, pray a ton, and always strive to live for Christ. Some things I would recommend to know going into middle school is….. J

      1)Work hard in everything you do..
       2)    Know ahead how hard it will be. Expect things to not work out or to get hurt but never EVER give up! 
     3)  Be confident in yourself.. Know how wonderfully and beautifully Christ has made you.. Never doubt it.
   4) People will be mean. Keep your head up high and show them that the only opinion that should matter is Gods. Those who do love you for who you are wont make those kind of comments.
   5)      STAY STRONG… Love life and make the best of your  circumstances..                   
6)      Be nice. J
 7)       Love ALL! I know its soooo hard but if you can love everyone, people will know that your different. They will respect you and look up to you
8)      ENJOY… Enjoy this stage of life Christ has given you. Remember that He does ALL things for good.. He loves you and wants to help you become someone you and Him can both be proud of..
9)      Make good, strong Christian friends who will encourage and help you make the RIGHT decisions.
10)   Realize the importance of the choices you make now. So many people think that they can do whatever they want now because we’re still young and we have the rest of our life to be good. No!!!! The decisions that we make NOW will affect us our whole life!  

 

HE LOVES YOU..... :)

1 comment:

Julianna Morlet said...

amazing content! so proud of the RCMS students.